Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I bought Glynnis's book and have read the first three chapters....as I try to continue writing down everything on my "to do" list....yeah, where is she going to go with that.   The first chapters are all about over committing and only doing what God wants you to do.  What are your priorities?  She insists that the reason we don't get things done is because we are over invested in stuff --  lots of this has to do with having families and with the increased quick responses expected because of technology.

So--still working on the list.  And I know I need to get off the computer and turn off the television.  So restricting those two things is top for me right now.

1 comment:

  1. Still working on my list also Shelly. I have two columns on one sheet. I started to lump my thing together into a larger entries. Example instead of writting go thru scrapbook paper, I wrote organize scrapbook stuff. I have a feeling this will come back to hunt me, but for now I am going with it.

    ReplyDelete